Move Over Bread Roll Recipe, Bread Keema Roll Recipe, Keema Bread Roll Recipe, or Mutton Keema Bread Roll Recipe This is a minced meat bread recipe. This Keema roll is a dish of choice for non-veg eaters.
All age people enjoy it. We can make this easily at home too. On the day you have a holiday, make this at home by following our Move Over Bread Roll Recipe, Bread Keema Roll Recipe, Keema Bread Roll Recipe, or Mutton Keema Bread Roll Recipe and enjoy the taste of it with the whole family.
Move Over Bread Roll Recipe Ingredients / Keema Bread Roll Recipe Ingredients / Bread Keema Roll Recipe Ingredients
- 250 grams (Keema) minced meat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons onion (Chopped)
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder
- 2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 bowl green
- Bread, oil, and coriander
Move Over Bread Roll Recipe / Keema Bread Roll Recipe / Bread Keema Roll Recipe / Mutton Mince Roll Recipe
- First of all, wash the lentils and green peas.
- Cut the bread from all sides.
- Chop 2 teaspoons of Kanda (1/4 part).
- Break 2 eggs and take them out in a bowl.
- Then put the frying pan on the gas and add oil to it.
- When the oil is hot, put the onion in a frying pan and cook it a little.
- Then after cooking, add ginger, garlic paste and stir well and mix.
- Then after that add salt, turmeric, cumin powder, garam masala powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, and coriander and mix it well.
- Now add green peas and keema in it.
- Keep the gas on low flame and cook it till the water of the keema becomes dry.
- Get off the gas on baking.
- Take water in 1 bowl. Add salt to it and stir well.
- Take out the bread from water and now squeeze it well.
- After that put keema and wrap the bread.
- Put the frying pan on the gas and put oil in it and heat it.
- Now add the minced meat rolls in the egg and fry it well.
- When it is fried, take it out from the vessel.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other dish recipes like Potato Pakoda, Puran Poli, Frankie Roll, Soybean Kebabs, Medu Wada, and Halwa Puri. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,