The famous chicken recipe is a recipe of Chicken Angara or Chicken Angara recipe. Chicken Angara is a very popular dish of chicken. This is a very delicious dish. According to its name, it is an ember in fame. People eat it very passionately.
Chicken Angara is eaten at dinner and lunch. This can easily be made at home. The material used to make his account is easily available in the market.
If you have a party at home, or on a holiday, make it with the help of the recipe of Chicken Angara or Chicken Angara recipe and sit with your family and enjoy its taste.
Chicken Angara recipe Ingredients
- 2 kg of chicken
- 300 grams curd
- 6 onion
- 6 tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Kashmiri red chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garam masala powder
- 3 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 4 green chilies
- Garam Masala (Long, Darachini, Cardamom, Black Pepper and Tej Leaf)
- Cashew paste, oil, coriander, mint, orange color
Recipe of chicken Angara
- First of all, wash and clean the chicken.
- Chop the onion and tomatoes.
- Chop the green chilies.
- Put the utensil on the gas and pour 3 tablespoons of oil.
- When the oil is hot, add onion, salt and garam masala (long, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, bay leaf) and fry it a little.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and fry it.
- After that mix the tomatoes and dal and mix them well. Cook till the tomatoes are melted.
- After melting the tomatoes, add 4 green chilies, garam masala powder, coriander, and mint and cook it well.
- Now add chicken and ghee and mix well.
- After that add a pinch of color and mix.
- Once all is mixed, cook on low heat.
- Once cooked, add cashew paste and cook for 15 minutes.
- Then remove it from the gas and drain it in a vessel.