Spring Onion Recipe: About Green Onion Potato Recipe: If you eat this dish made of potatoes and green onions, then its taste is amazing. Everyone likes this vegetable made with onions and potatoes. Along with the taste, it is also very nutritious. It is very beneficial for health.
Many types of micronutrients are found in it. Its benefits increase further by making it with potatoes rich in carbohydrates. It lowers the level of cholesterol in the blood, which reduces the chances of a heart attack. Vitamin C present in it strengthens our immune system very much. It helps us in preventing many diseases including respiratory disease, heart disease, sugar problem.
Green onion and potato curry are quick vegetables. Its very easy to make. You can easily make it at your home. The ingredients used in this are easily available in the market. With the help of our Spring Onion Recipe, make it for lunch or dinner and enjoy the taste of it with your family.
Green Onion and Potato Vegetable Recipe / Spring Onion
- 8 potatoes
- 6 Spring onions / green onions
- 3 green chilies chopped
- 1 tomato
- 3 tbsp ghee/oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- salt to taste
Spring Onion Recipe / Green Onion And Aloo Sabzi Recipe
- First, wash the green onions, tomatoes, and potatoes.
- After that cut all three (finely chop the onion and tomato).
- Now turn on the gas and heat oil/ghee in a pan on it.
- When the oil/ghee is hot, add cumin seeds and fry them.
- After that add chopped green onions and fry them.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes to it.
- Then add potatoes and stir them for a while.
- Now add turmeric, green chili, garam masala, asafoetida, and salt to it.
- Keep running it for a while.
- After this, add some water and close the lid of the pan.
- When the potatoes are cooked well, switch off the gas.
- Onion and potato curry are ready.
- Serve it warm with paratha, roti, or poori.