On the occasion of Eid, we have brought the Sheer khurma recipe for you. It is known as Sheer Khurma, Sheer Korma, and Sheer Kurma. Sheer means milk and khurma mean date. This is the Authentic version of the vermicelli.
Sheer khurma is a sweet dessert or sweet dish. It is a very tasty dish. If you eat it once, you will feel like eating it again and again. It is easy to make. Its ingredients are also easily found in the market.
This time, you can make a traditional Sheer khurma dish by following our Sheer khurma recipe on this special occasion of Eid and enjoy its taste. Eat yourselves, feed the family, and feed the nobles.
Sheer Khurma Ingredients
- 3 liters milk
- 300 grams of vermicelli
- 400 grams sugar
- 10 date
- 2 tbsp almonds
- 2 tbsp pistachios
- 1 tbsp Chironji
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Pinch saffron
- Pinch of salt
- 9 Cardamom (small)
Sheer Khurma Recipe
- First, wash dry fruit, and soaked dates, and picked out their seeds.
- Similarly, soak the Chironji and peel it.
- Turn on the gas, place a pan on it, and pour ghee in it.
- After the ghee gets hot, finely add the vermicelli to it.
- Reduce the gas flame, and fry the vermicelli for 8-10 minutes.
- After the color of the vermicelli is light brown, remove the vermicelli.
- Put a vessel on the gas and add milk to it and heat it.
- When the milk becomes hot, add cardamom and saffron.
- Cook the milk while stirring.
- When the milk is cooked and reduced to almost half, add sugar to it, and cook it until the sugar dissolves.
- When the sugar dissolves, add half of the dry fruit to it.
- After adding dry fruit, cook for 10 minutes and turn off the gas.
- Your Sheer khurma is ready. Now take it out in the bowl and garnish it with chopped dry fruit and serve it.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like to see my other recipes like Besan Ke Laddu, Motichoor Laddu, Rabdi/Rabri, Vanilla Ice Cream, Mango Ice Cream, Pan Ice Cream, and Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,