Chickoo Halwa recipe / Sapota Halwa recipe / Nose berry halwa recipe is a simple recipe. If well ripe Sapota / Chickoo / nose berry are used and if cooked properly then the crisp taste of Sapota Halwa / Chiku Halwa is excellent, you will definitely like it.
It is easy to make. The material used to make it is easily found in the market. You can make it to your home. Follow this Chickoo Halwa recipe / Sapota Halwa recipe / Chiku Halwa recipe / Nose berry halwa recipe and make it at home and enjoy the taste. Feed your dignitaries and friends as well.
Chikoo Halwa Recipe Ingredients
- 1 kg of Chiku (Sapota)/ Noseberry
- 150g sugar
- 200 grams Mawa
- 2 tablespoons (big) ghee
- 10 cashew nuts
- 8 almonds
- 4 cardamom
Chickoo Halwa Recipe /Sapota Halwa Recipe / Noseberry Halwa Recipe
- First, wash the Sapota / Chickoo / Noseberry with clean water.
- After that, cut it out and cut it into pieces.
- Now put these pieces in the mixer and grind them into a paste.
- Cut cashews into small pieces.
- Finely chop the almonds.
- Peel and grind cardamom.
- Put the pan on the gas, add 1 teaspoon of ghee to it and add Mawa to it.
- Roast the Mawa until it turns light pink and when it turns light pink remove and keep it in a bowl.
- Now put the utensil on the gas, and add 1 teaspoon of ghee, and add a paste of Sapota / Chickoo / Noseberry in it.
- Roast it till it gets thick.
- Now add sugar to it and keep stirring the mixture.
- After the sugar dissolves, add powdered cardamom, cashews, and Mawa to it and keep stirring it with a spoon until it becomes thick. (Take care that the halwa does not burn on the pot.)
- Turn off the gas after being thick.
- Your Chiku / Sapota / Noseberry Halwa is ready.
- Pour out the pudding in a bowl and put almonds on it, garnish it and serve it.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like to see my other recipes like Besan Ke Laddu, Motichoor Laddu, Rabdi/Rabri, Vanilla Ice Cream, Mango Ice Cream, Pan Ice Cream, and Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,