Soya – soybean kebab recipe – soya bean kabab recipe is a veg kebab recipe. The Choppy Crispy Kebabs are very tasty to eat. This is a good-tasting veg starter. When we hear the name Kebab, it seems that it will be difficult to make. But it is easy to make in reality.
At our home If arranging a function and guests have come, then we can give it as a starter. It is also given as a starter at weddings.
Using the Soya – soybean kebab recipe – soya bean kabab recipe, you can make this easy and tasty veg soya kebab at home. Eat yourselves and serve the family.
Soya bean Kabab Recipe Ingredients / Soybean Kebab Ingredients
- 50 grams of soybeans
- 3 tablespoons gram flour
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 garlic
- 1 onion
- A little bit of ginger
- A little coriander and oil
Soybean Kebab Recipe / Soyabean Kabab Recipe
- Put the soybean in the water for 1 hour to soak it.
- Chop 1 garlic and 1/4 ginger.
- Chop the green chilies.
- Wash and chop the onion.
- After soaking the soybean, grind it finely in a mixer and take it out in a pot.
- Now add soybean, garam masala powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, green chili, coriander, chopped onion, turmeric, cumin powder, chopped ginger, garlic, and gram flour, and add an egg.
- Now mix it and knead it.
- After kneading makes small kebabs.
- Put the frying pan on the gas and pour oil into it.
- When the oil is hot, put the kebab in a frying pan and fry it.
- Remove from gas when fried.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other dish recipes like Potato Pakoda, Puran Poli, Frankie Roll, Soybean Kebabs, Medu Wada, and Halwa Puri. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,