Brussels sprouts used in Sauteed Brussels sprouts recipe is a family of cabbage class. Brussels sprouts are named after the city of Brussels, which is the capital of Belgium. It is cultivated in India in Himachal and other hilly regions.
Brussels sprouts contain adequate amounts of vitamins. Calcium, vitamin-A iron, and carbohydrates are found in plenty. Apart from this, other minerals are also found in plenty in this. Well-cooked Brussels sprouts rapidly recover internal injuries incurred in childhood.
It is delicious to eat when cooked properly. It tastes like this sweet inside and some spicy from outside. This is easy to make. By following this recipe, you can easily make it at home. So let’s learn Sauteed Brussels Sprouts recipe today.
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts recipe Ingredients
- 250 g Brussels Sprouts
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 2 teaspoons ground moong
- Salt, coriander leaves
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- First, cut the Brussels sprouts into four.
- Put 1 spoon of oil in the vessel and put it on the gas.
- After the oil is hot, add cumin and ginger garlic paste and fry till it becomes golden.
- After that add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, and cumin powder and mix it well.
- Once mixed, add Brussels sprouts and mix.
- After that add salt as per taste and mix it.
- Once mixed, add the powdered moong and mix and cook Brussels sprouts on low heat for 7 to 8 minutes.
- After 7 to 8 minutes, add coriander leaves and mix and serve Brussels sprouts on a plate.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other fish dish and other recipes like Fish Fry, Chicken Cutlet, Egg Curry, Chicken Angara, Mutton Curry, and Chicken Seekh Kebab. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,