Raw Mango Paratha Recipe, (Kacche aam ka paratha recipe): Till now we have taught you the recipe of Aloo Paratha, Methika Paratha, Chicken Paratha, Mawa Paratha, and Paneer Paratha. Today we will teach you Raw Mango Paratha Recipe or Kacche aam ka paratha recipe.
Raw mango pickle, raw mango chutney, you must have left raw mango raita in the same way and have enjoyed its taste. Now learn to make raw mango paratha too and enjoy its taste too.
It is very simple and easy to make. The material used to make this mango season is easily available in the market. At this time raw mango season is going on. Follow this Raw Mango Paratha Recipe of us and make it at home and enjoy the taste of it.
Raw Mango Paratha Recipe Ingredients
- 1 raw mango
- 2 cups flour
- 1 onion
- 3 green chilies
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon (small) red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (small) turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (small) garam masala
- Oil, salt as per taste
Raw Mango Paratha Recipe/ Kacche aam ka paratha recipe
- First, wash the mango thoroughly.
- After that, peel them and grate them and keep them in a vessel.
- Finely chop the onion, green chilies, and mint leaves.
- Now in the grated mango, mix onion turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala, green chili, mint leaves, and salt and mix well.
- After that, add flour and water and knead it properly.
- Make balls (laddu) of the dough by making a round shape.
- Put the griddle on the gas and reduce the flame to low.
- Now roll out the dough balls (laddu) from the dough.
- When the Tawa is hot, put the paratha over it.
- Roast the parathas with oil on both sides.
- Your raw mango spicy paratha is ready.
- Enjoy its taste with chutney or pickle according to your choice.
Suggested recipes from us
- Butter Paneer masala recipe
- Chicken Pulao recipe
- Dal Makhani recipe
- Kadai paneer recipe