Rabdi recipe in English: Rabdi is a sweet dish. This is a dish with less content. Its recipe or method of preparation is very easy. It can be easily done in less time.
Rabdi is a famous delicious dessert in North India. This dish made with fewer ingredients and less time is a traditional dish of North India. Mathura – Agra’s Rabdi / Rabri is very famous. It is a favorite dessert for children.
Often people like to eat it after dinner. But it can be eaten on any occasion. It is also eaten with Jilabi and Malpua. You can make this easily at home by following my Rabdi recipe.
You will be very happy to make this and feed your children. Similarly, if your guests have come to your house or have got together or had a small party, then make Rabdi as a sweet dish using this Rabdi recipe, and feed them, they will not live without praising your dish.
Rabdi Recipe Ingredients
- 2-liter milk
- 1 cup of milk powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cardamom
- Pistachios, Almonds (pieces)
Rabdi Recipe in English
- Put the vessel on the gas and add 1/2 teaspoon of ghee.
- When the ghee is hot, add milk and reduce the flame and keep stirring the milk with a spoon.
- After that add cardamom and boil the milk.
- When the milk starts boiling, add milk powder and sugar and mix well.
- Mix and bring it to a boil.
- After cooking, when the milk is thick, turn off the gas.
- Serve the Rabri with almonds and pistachios in the pot.
- If you want to make Rabri Kheer, then you increase it to 2 cups of rice and grind them.
- When the milk starts boiling, add this rice to it and keep stirring the milk every 1-2 minutes.
- Cook on low heat till the milk and rice become one and then proceed to the next step.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like to see my other recipes like Besan Ke Laddu, Motichoor Laddu, Rabdi/Rabri, Vanilla Ice Cream, Mango Ice Cream, Pan Ice Cream, and Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,