The potato toast sandwich recipe or Aloo toast sandwich recipe is a very famous sandwich recipe in India. It is made in many ways. This delicious and nutritious recipe is prepared with simple aloo masala.
The Potato toast sandwich recipe can be an ideal sandwich recipe for breakfast. Aloo toast sandwich recipe is a popular street food recipe in India and is served mainly with tea or coffee as an evening snack.
It is easy to make. The material used to make it often we bring homes every day. You can make this at home by following our Potato toast sandwich recipe and enjoying it with your family.
Potato Toast Sandwich Recipe Ingredients
- 12 slice bread
- 3 potatoes
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 3 tbsp onion (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp capsicum (finely chopped)
- 1½ tbsp coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1½ tsp chaat masala
- 6 tbsp green chutney
- 6 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1½ tsp black pepper (crushed)
- Butter to roast
- Salt as per taste
Potato Toast Sandwich Recipe / Aloo Toast Sandwich Recipe
- First, boil the potatoes.
- Wash the onion, tomato, capsicum, and coriander.
- After that chop the onion, capsicum, tomatoes, and coriander.
- When the boiled potatoes are cold, smash them.
- After that take smashed potatoes, capsicum, coriander, and onion in a vessel.
- Add chaat masala, chili powder, and salt as per taste.
- Mix all these things well.
- Take slices in pairs of bread, spread 1 tbsp tomato sauce on one slice and 1 tsp green chutney on the other slice.
- Spread 1 tbsp of the potato masala we prepared on each slice of bread.
- Spread tomato slices over the spread potato masala.
- After that sprinkle crushed black pepper on it.
- Then add the grated cheese.
- Put another slice of bread on it and press it gently.
- Put butter on the outside of both sides and toast it.
- After that, cut it from the corner to another corner and into a triangle.
- Your roasted sandwich is ready to be served.
- If you do not like to eat spicily, use red chili in quantity or not, you can use vegetables such as carrots, capsicum, cucumber, etc. as per your choice.
- Some people use fresh peas. If you use them, then boil them a little and use them.
More recipes for you
You may like to see my other recipes like Matar Pulao, Veg Biryani, Chicken Pulao, Chicken Noodles, and Veg Fried rice recipes. Also, check my another verity of recipes like,