Kheer is very famous in India. Different types of Kheer are made in India. Carrot Kheer recipe is one of them. Carrots are nutritious, so kheer made from them is also very nutritious.
You must have eaten it often. It is sweet in taste. We can easily make it to our home. The material used to make this is easily found in the market. You can make it at home with the help of our Carrot kheer recipe and enjoy the taste of it with your family and friends.
Carrot Kheer Recipe Ingredients
- 6 carrots
- 4 cups milk condensed milk
- 4 cups milk
- 5 tbsp ghee
- 15 cashew nuts
- 25 raisins
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
Carrot Kheer recipe
- First, wash and peel the carrots.
- After that grate it.
- Now place a pan on the gas and put ghee in it and heat it on medium heat.
- Then add cashews and raisins to it and roast them.
- After roasting, take it out on a plate.
- After the roasted cashew nuts and raisins come out, add chopped carrot lentils in it.
- Reduce the heat and roast the carrots with a 5-8 spoon.
- After roasting add milk to it and mix it well / mix it.
- Cook this mixture on medium heat till it boils.
- When it starts boiling then add condensed milk and mix it.
- Let it cook for five minutes on a low flame.
- While cooking, keep stirring it with a spoon in the middle center.
- Add sugar as per taste and cook 5 to thicken the mixture.
- While cooking, the mixture does not get burnt, so keep stirring it with a spoon.
- After that add cardamom powder to it and make it good.
- Now turn off the gas and let the kheer cool down.
- Take out the kheer in a bowl and garnish it with cashews and raisins and serve.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like to see my other recipes like Besan Ke Laddu, Motichoor Laddu, Rabdi/Rabri, Vanilla Ice Cream, Mango Ice Cream, Pan Ice Cream, and Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,