Potato Paratha Recipe, Aloo ka Paratha Recipe or Aloo Paratha Recipe is a recipe made by adding potatoes to paratha. Aloo Paratha is a delicious dish that is served mostly for breakfast or dinner.
Although it is a dish of North India and Punjab, even children and old people eat it with passion. Contrary to popular belief, Aloo Paratha can be easily prepared at home.
Potato Paratha Recipe Ingredients / Aloo Paratha Recipe Ingredients
- 500 gm flour
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 250 grams of potato
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 Garlic
- 5 Green Chillies
- 2 curry leaves
- Little Coriander
Potato Paratha Recipe / Aloo Paratha Recipe
- Peel the potatoes and boil them and make small pieces.
- Chop Coriander, garlic and green chilies.
- Put the frying pan on the gas and add 2 teaspoons of oil.
- When the oil is hot, add garlic, cumin powder, and mustard and mix it.
- After mixing it, add curry leaves, green chilies, salt, and turmeric and stir it well.
- After that add boiled potatoes and mix them well.
- Once done, add Coriander and cook for 1 minute.
- Once cooked, remove from the gas and make potato (ladoos) balls.
- Put flour and wheat flour in a vessel.
- After that add 2 teaspoons of oil and salt as per taste and mix the flour.
- After mixing, add water and make a dough.
- Then make flour( ladoos) balls.
- Roll out the (ladoo) balls from the dough and make chapati and keep the potato (ladoos) balls on top and pack the chapati (roti).
- And again roll out the (ladoo) balls and make paratha shape.
- Keep the pan on the gas. After putting the roti, cook with ghee.
- When cooked, remove the paratha from the gas.
Suggested recipes from us
If you love Paneer dishes then sure these are my paneer recipes for you. Mawa Paratha – Khoya Paratha, Methi Paratha, Mawa Paratha or Khoya Paratha, and Paneer Paratha recipes. Some more recipes you may like,
- Butter Paneer masala recipe
- Chicken Pulao recipe
- Dal Makhani recipe
- Kadai paneer recipe