Egg masala recipe / Anda masala recipe / Baida masala recipe dry is one of the recipes of egg or egg dish. Anda masala dish is liked all over India.
In some places, it is also called egg curry / anda curry by increasing the amount of water in it. Egg masala is delicious and nutritious. It takes less time to make it. This can also be eaten at lunch, dinner, or breakfast. It is easy to make.
You can also make this at home by following this Egg masala / Anda masala / Baida masala recipe dry. So let’s make egg masala / anda masala today
Ingredients / Anda masala recipe Ingredients / Baida masala recipe Ingredients
- 4 boiled eggs
- 8 garlic
- 2 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- ¼ teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Salt, oil, coriander
Egg Masala Recipe / Anda Masala Recipe / Baida masala recipe
- First of all, make a paste by grinding 8 garlic, 2 green chilies, and coriander in the mixer.
- Put the vessel on the gas and add 1,1 / 2 teaspoon oil.
- When the oil is hot, add cumin, ginger garlic paste, green chilies, coriander, and garlic paste and salt as per taste and mix it well.
- After mixing, add water and cook the gas on low flame for 4 minutes.
- After that add 1/4 teaspoon garam masala and mix and cook a little.
- Once cooked, add egg and mix.
- Cover the vessel after mixing it and cook it for 1/2 minutes and turn off the gas when cooked.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other sweet dish recipes like Butter chicken, Mutton curry, and Fish Fry. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,
- Saffron Cardamom Ice Cream Recipe
- Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Vegetarian Recipe
- Non-vegetarian recipe