The perfect roasted potatoes recipe is well known. According to a survey, this is the most commonly eaten dish on the occasion of the Christmas festival. This delicious dish is very easy to make. It takes very little to make. The ingredients used to make it are often in our homes. Even if not, it is easily available in the market.
Make it at your home by following this Perfect Roasted Potatoes Recipe, and enjoy its taste with your family. You can also make it as a side dish at a weekend party with your friends.
Perfect Roasted potatoes Recipe Ingredients
- 1 kg red or white potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (ground)
- 2 tablespoons parsley/coriander leaves (minced)
- Salt to taste
Perfect Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C.
- First, Peel the potatoes.
- Ground black pepper.
- Then cut the potatoes quarters or half or into 2-inch chunks.
- Put olive oil, pepper, and salt in a bowl.
- Toss it till the potatoes are well coated.
- Shift potatoes to a sheet pan, and spread out into a single layer.
- Organize the potatoes in an even layer with their cut plain side facing up so they can be cooked well.
- Cook for 45 t0 50 minutes, blending most of the way until the potatoes are profoundly golden on the undersides, and a little shrunken and become crisp.
- In-between mince the fresh parsley/coriander leaves.
- When potatoes become golden or brown, take out them from the oven.
- Toss with coriander/parsley leaves and season it to taste.
- Now your perfect roasted potatoes are ready to serve.
If you like or want to make garlic roasted Potatoes then add 5 cloves minced garlic to the bowl mixture.