Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe is a famous recipe. This is one more potato recipe. It is delicious. It is fun to eat them. People like to eat it for dinner at night.
It’s easy to make. The ingredients used to make it often stay in our house. Even if it is not, it is easily available in the market. We can make it very easily at our home. Make it at your home by following this Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe and enjoy the taste with your friends and family.
Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe Ingredients
- 1 kg potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup cream
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 tbsp sesame
- salt to taste
Garlic Mashed Potato Recipe
- Peel the potatoes first.
- Put the vessel on the gas and turn on the gas.
- After that put water in the vessel and boil the peeled potatoes in it.
- Boil it for 20 to 25 minutes or till the potatoes are soft.
- After the potatoes become soft, switch off the gas.
- Pour out all the water from the vessel.
- Take out the potatoes in a big bowl and mash them.
- Add cream, butter, and salt, mashed garlic to it, and mix it well.
- Add olive oil to it and garnish it with sesame seeds.
- Your mashed potato is ready, serve it.
More recipes for you
You may like to see my other recipes like Matar Pulao, Veg Biryani, Chicken Pulao, Chicken Noodles, and Veg Fried rice recipes. Also, check my another verity of recipes like,