Dried Dates Halwa Recipe, Kharik ka halwa recipe, Chhaura ka halwa recipe, Khajoor ka halwa recipe, or Khajur ka halwa recipe are the different names for the same recipe of dry date halwa. This is a sweet and delicious Indian recipe. If you eat this halwa made of dried dates, and cashew once, then you like to eat again and again.
Navratri, is made as a special dish and is also eaten at home and served to the guests. Apart from this, it is also made at other festivals and on the occasion of happiness.
It is easy to make. The ingredients required to make it are available in our house. And even if it is not, they are easily available in the market. You can make this by following our Dried Dates Halwa Recipe, Kharik Ka Halwa Recipe, Chhaura Ka Halwa Recipe, or Khajoor ka Halwa Recipe and enjoy the taste of it yourself and feed your friends and guests and get praise from them.
Dried Dates Halwa Ingredients
- 400 gm dates
- 2 cups milk
- 3 cups sugar powder
- ½ cup ghee
- 200 g cashew nuts
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
Dried Dates Halwa Recipe
- Soak the dates in water overnight.
- First, boil dates with milk in a vessel.
- Reduce the flame and cook until the mixture thickens.
- Put a little bit of ghee in another pan and fry cashews in it.
- Once the mixture of dates is thick, add cashew, sugar, and ghee to it.
- When the starts to appear smooth sticky on the side of the pan, then mix cardamom in it.
- Now put ghee in a vessel, take out this mixture in it and allow it to cool.
- After cooling, the mixture will a little harden.
- Your Dates/ Khajoor ka halwa is ready.
- Now cut the pieces of this harden mixture in the shape of your choice and serve it.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like to see my other recipes like Besan Ke Laddu, Motichoor Laddu, Rabdi/Rabri, Vanilla Ice Cream, Mango Ice Cream, Pan Ice Cream, and Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,