The Mix vegetable soup recipe is a nutritious dish. Earlier it was very popular abroad and it was used very little in our country but now it is very popular in our country too. This gives the body strength and energy. It is also tasty.
If suddenly a guest arrives at your house, and it is not time for lunch or dinner then you can serve them a hot soup. Because it is a diabetic meal, Elders or people of old age, and due to it being nutritious, children can also drink it. It is beneficial for both.
Vegetable soup does not require any special time to cook and drink. You can drink it after lunch or dinner or at any time of the day. This is easy to make. It is also can be cooked in a short time. You can make it at your home very easily by following this recipe. So let’s learn how to make a Mix Vegetable soup recipe today.
Mix Vegetable soup Ingredients
- 8-10 Garlic (Chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Ginger (Chopped)
- 1 Onion
- ¼ Flower Cabbage (one-fourth cut)
- 1 Carrot (Chopped)
- Little bean
- 1 capsicum
- 1 Tomato (Chopped)
- 1 green chili
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup peas
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
Mix Vegetable Soup Recipe
- First of all, put 2 spoons of oil in the pot. Once the oil is hot, add ginger and garlic and heat it. After that add onion and mix well and fry for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, add carrot, bean, and cauliflower and mix it well. Once mixed, add tomatoes and cook for 1 minute. After 1 minute, add capsicum and green chili, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, add salt and water and mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes. After 4 minutes, cook the peas and cover the utensils for 6 to 7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes, add black pepper powder and cornflour, mix well and turn off gas, and add 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and mix well.