Lemon Rice Recipe is a popular South Indian recipe. It is very tasty and wonderful.
It is simple and very easy to make. This dish becomes ready in a short time. It takes less material to make, which is often present in our homes.
Some people also add peanuts to it while making it, due to which it has a new flavor in its taste, and brings more pomp in the food. You can eat lemon rice with raita, pickle, curd, chutney, and sauce.
If you have less time and you want to make a tastier dish in less time then lemon rice is a good option. Follow this Lemon Rice recipe and make it at home and please your family members and enjoy it with them.
Lemon Rice Recipe Ingredients
- 2 cups Basmati rice (boiled)
- 1 teaspoon l lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Urad Dal
- 1 teaspoon gram
- 1/2 teaspoon rai
- 1 teaspoon Ginger (Chopped)
- 1 green chili
- 2 teaspoons red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon spring onion
- A pinch of asafoetida
- 8-10 curry leaves
- turmeric powder
- Salt, coriander leaves
Lemon rice recipe
- First of all put utensil on gas and add ghee.
- When the ghee becomes hot, add a pinch of asafoetida, cumin, cumin seeds, urad dal and gram lentils and fry for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute add ginger and green chili and fry it a little.
- Then add red chili powder and curry leaves and fry for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes add spring onion and mix well.
- After mixing, add turmeric powder and salt as per taste and mix it well.
- Once mixed, add boiled rice and mix.
- After that add lemon juice and mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, add green coriander, mix it well and turn off the gas.
More recipes for you
You may like to see my other recipes like Matar Pulao, Veg Biryani, Chicken Pulao, Chicken Noodles, and Veg Fried rice recipes. Also, check my another verity of recipes like,