How to make Tinda Sabzi Recipe or Tinda vegetable recipe: we will learn that today. Some people make Tinda vegetables or Tinda Sabzi without using tomatoes. But today we will make Tinde ki sabji by using tomatoes in this recipe.
Some people don’t like Tinda sabzi. But if you make Tinda sabzi by following our recipe then people will like its spicy taste. Tinda is very beneficial from a health point of view.
Tinde ki sabji can be made from both raw and riped Tinda. All the seeds are removed by making a hole in the ripe Tinda. And filled with masala and cooked. Vegetables are made from raw Tindas. In this recipe, we will tell you how to make raw Tinda sabzi.
It is very easy to make. You will become an expert in making it with a little practice. Follow our Tinda Sabzi Recipe or Tinde ki Sabji and make it at home. Eat this healthy Tinda sabzi with your family and friends.
Tinda Sabzi Ingredients
- 500 grams Tinda
- 200 grams of tomatoes
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 onions
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 green chilies
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon of fennel powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- A pinch of asafoetida
- Salt to taste
How to make Tinde ki sabji
- First, wash the Tinda with clean water.
- After that, remove the peel and cut all the Tindas into small pieces.
- Similarly, finely chop onions, green chilies, and tomatoes.
- Turn on the gas, increase the flame and put the cooker on it, and pour oil into it.
- Heat the oil and then medium flame.
- Now add asafoetida and cumin seeds and fry lightly.
- After that, add finely chopped onion and fry until lightly golden.
- After the onion turns light golden, add green chilies and ginger garlic paste and fry lightly.
- After that add tomatoes and salt and cook well until the oil separates.
- When the oil starts to separate from the tomato, add red chilies, coriander powder, and turmeric powder and fry a little.
- Now mix the spices well.
- After that put a little water in the pan and close the lid of the cooker.
- Let it cook till it comes to a boil, then turn off the gas and let it cool.
- After cooling, open the lid of the cooker and mix garam masala in the vegetable.
- Turn on the gas and cook the vegetable for a while.
- Your tinde ki sabzi is ready.
- Served it with Roti or Puri.