Spinach paratha Recipe (Palak Paratha): Winter season is considered to be the season of parathas. In this season people like to eat hot parathas. It looks very tasty to eat. Children often do not like to eat green vegetables. But if you make spinach paratha /palak paratha for them too, they also eat it with enthusiasm. In this way people of almost every age like spinach paratha.
This Spinach paratha is tasty as well as nutritious. Children are often reluctant to eat vegetables. Does not like to eat vegetables. In such a situation, if we want to give them the nutritional value of vegetables in another form, then Palak Paratha is a good option. We can feed them by making delicious spinach paratha. We can give it in tiffin while going to school, or we can serve it in the morning for breakfast.
At this time the winter season has started. It is the season to eat hot parathas. We know that a large number of nutrients are present in spinach. Its food provides a good amount of nutrition to everyone, be it adults or children. Today we are going to teach you the method of making spinach paratha. It is easy to make. You can make it at your home.
It doesn’t take a lot of ingredients to make it. The ingredients required are easily available in the market. You can make it by following our Spinach paratha Recipe (Palak Paratha). Make it and serve it with curd, raita, chutney, pickle, or any vegetable of your choice. Enjoy its taste with your family and also take advantage of its nutritional value.
Spinach paratha Ingredients / Palak Paratha Recipe Ingredients
- 400 grams of wheat flour
- 100 grams Maida/all-purpose flour
- 300 grams spinach
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 3 tsp oil / as required
- salt to taste
How to Make Spinach Paratha Recipe / Palak Paratha Recipe
- First, sort out the spinach leaves and wash them with clean water.
- After that turn on the gas and put a vessel on it and put enough water in it.
- Now put the washed spinach leaves in water and boil the water, and after boiling turn off the gas.
- After boiling, put it in a blender.
- Now add ginger paste and chilies to it.
- Then blend it and make a puree.
- Now mix wheat and maida flour together.
- Add salt, cumin, garlic, ginger paste, and 2 tsp oil and prepared spinach puree to it as per taste.
- Mix them well.
- Now add water as required and knead it till it becomes smooth and soft.
- Apply some oil on it and cover it with a damp cloth and keep it for 1/2 hour.
- After half an hour take the dough and knead it once more.
- Now turn on the gas and keep the nonstick pan on a medium flame for heating.
- Till the pan gets hot, make balls of equal proportion of the dough.
- Take one ball and roll it in the shape of a paratha, round or triangular as per your choice.
- When the pan becomes hot, pour some oil on it and spread it all around and put the paratha and roast it from both sides.
- Roast till it becomes crispy, after that take out the paratha on a plate.
- Similarly, make parathas of the remaining balls as well.
- Your delicious and nutritious Palak Paratha is ready.
- Serve it with curd, raita, chutney, pickle, or any vegetable of your choice.
Suggested recipes from us
If you love Paneer dishes then sure these are my paneer recipes for you. Mawa Paratha – Khoya Paratha, Methi Paratha, Mawa Paratha or Khoya Paratha, and Paneer Paratha recipes. Some more recipes you may like,