Egg curry recipe for rice – chapati, is a popular dish among many egg dishes. This dish made with boiled eggs is also tasty and nutritious. It is liked by young children and older people. If we make it in the right way, it tastes very good and people want to eat it again and again.
We can make it dry or curry both ways. If we make dry egg curry, then we can also give it in the lunch box. We can give roti, poori, or paratha with dry curry in the lunch box. If you make it right, then your child or husband, to whom you will give this egg curry in the lunch box, will ask you again and again.
It takes less time to make it. We can make it easily at home too. If you have already boiled eggs in your refrigerator, then you will save a lot of time and you can make it in a very short time. So let’s learn the egg curry recipe for rice – chapati today.
Egg Curry for Rice
Eating curry with rice also has its own distinct fun. You can eat it with rice in your family or with your friends and relatives at dinner. Like rice, you can eat it with mutter pulao/pea casserole.
If you want to eat it with rice, then you should dilute the curry slightly by using a little more water in the egg curry recipe. It can be eaten easily with rice when the curry is slightly thin. Keep attention that the amount of water should not be too much, otherwise it will spoil its taste. You can eat it just like rice with mutter pulao/pea casserole.
Egg curry for chapati
We can also eat egg curry with chapatti at lunch and dinner. When we want to eat it with chapatti, then its curry should be slightly dry. If it is a dry curry, then it is better to eat it with chapati. We can also eat parathas and pooris with dry curry. If it is a dry curry, then you can give it to children or even to elders in your lunch box with roti, puri, or paratha.
- 6 eggs (boiled)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 Kanda (cut into large pieces)
- 3 – 4 Green Chillies
- Coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons curd
- 1/2 coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 large cardamom
- 1-inch cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Salt, oil
Egg Curry Recipe For Rice – Chapati
- First, mix the boiled egg with 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
- Put onion, green chili and coriander leaves in the mixer and grind them.
- Take a bowl, add yogurt, 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and black pepper powder and mix well.
- Put the frypan on the gas and add two spoons of oil. Once the oil is hot, add the spicy egg and fry it on a medium flame for two to 3 minutes. Take out the egg when it is fry.
- Put four spoons of oil on the vessel and put it on the gas. After the oil is hot, add bay leaf, cinnamon, cardamom, and cumin and cook it a little. After that, add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon red chili powder and powdered onion paste in the mixer, mix well and cook on low flame for 8 to 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add ginger garlic paste and mix. Once mixed, cook for 1 to 1,1 / 2 minutes. After that add the spiced yogurt and mix it well. Once mixed, cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add a cup of water and salt and mix it. Once mixed, add a fried egg and cook on low flame for 6 to 7 minutes. After 6 to 7 minutes, add garam masala powder and mix. Then cook on low flame for 2 minutes and turn off the gas when cooked.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other fish dish and other recipes like Fish Fry, Chicken Cutlet, Egg Curry, Chicken Angara, Mutton Curry, and Chicken Seekh Kebab. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,