Gulab Jamun Recipe: This is a popular sweet dish recipe. It is a traditional dessert in India. They are also called rose berries. Similarly, some people also call it Kala Rasgulla / Black Rasgulla or Kala Gulab Jamun / Black Gulab Jamun.
You must have eaten Gulab Jamun at weddings, parties, birthdays, and festivals. This is a very tasty and wonderful dish. This sweet and soft Indian Desert is very much liked. The sweet juice filled in it gives something else as soon as it enters the mouth. The taste of this makes people be their girds.
It is often considered difficult to make the Gulab Jamun. But you can easily make this Indian favorite dessert at home. And can enjoy it with your friends and family.
Whether you have a party at home or a small party on weekends, make it at your home by following our Gulab Jamun recipe and enjoying the taste of it together.
Gulab Jamun Recipe Ingredients / Rose Berry Recipe Ingredients / Black Rasgulla Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup milk
- 500 grams of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon suji
- 1 teaspoon desi ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
Gulab Jamun Recipe / Rose Berry Recipe / Black Rasgulla Recipe
- Put the pot on low heat and add 3 cups of water.
- After that, add sugar and keep stirring the water with a spoon.
- After the sugar melts, cover the pot and boil the water for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the gas after 5 minutes and keep the syrup to cool down.
- Place a spoonful of ghee on a frying pan on the gas.
- When the ghee melts, add milk and stir it with a spoon.
- Add the soaked milk and mix it well until the milk comes to a boil.
- Stir the suji and stir it with a spoon until it becomes a mawa.
- Once the suji’s mawa is made, take it out on a plate and keep it to cool down.
- When the mawa cools down, add cardamom powder and mix it well.
- After that prepare mawa ladoos/ balls.
- Put the pot on the gas and pour oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add ladoos and fry well.
- After frying, put gulab jamun in sugar syrup and keep it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve Gulab Jamun after 10 to 15 minutes.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other sweet dish recipes like garlic kheer, gram flour ladoo, and Motichoor ladoo. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,
- Saffron Cardamom Ice Cream Recipe
- Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Vegetarian Recipe
- Non-vegetarian recipe