Maharashtrian Green Chili Thecha Recipe is an easy recipe. It is a type of chutney or hot dish. It is mainly made in Maharashtra. Chili and garlic are used in their preparation. While making it, it is contracted or ground in the pit. That is why it is called a “Thecha”.
Flattering in taste, it is very easy to make Green Chili Thecha. If you like to take green pepper in food, then take this Green Chili Thecha in its place, it will increase the taste of your food and you will enjoy eating.
The Maharashtrian Green Chili Thecha has its own distinct flavor. You can make it easily at your home. The material used in this is often in our house. It is easily available in the market.
Follow this our Maharashtrian Green Chili Thecha recipe and make it on a weekend and enjoy its spicy taste with your family and friends.
Green chili Thech Ingredients
- ½ cup green chilies
- 5 teaspoons raw peanuts
- 4 teaspoons oil
- 4 tablespoons garlic (chopped)
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- Salt as per taste
Maharashtrian Green Chili Thecha Recipe
- First, wash and chop the green chilies.
- Similarly, wash and chop green coriander.
- Now chop the garlic.
- Turn on the gas and place the pan on it, add peanuts and fry the peanuts on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Remove the peanuts and separate them.
- Now put a pan on the gas and put oil in it and heat it.
- Add green chili to the oil and mix it well.
- Put a lid on the pan and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic to it after two minutes and fry it on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Turn off the gas and allow the mixture to cool.
- After the mixture cools down completely, mix all the ingredients and put the mixture in a mortar, and pound with the pestle to a coarse paste.
- If you do not have mortar and pestle then grind it coarsely in a mixer.
- Your Maharashtrian Green chili Thecha is ready.
- You can store it in an air-tight container and serve it during meals.