Dahi Vada Recipe or Dahi Bhalla Recipe is a famous street food dish of India called Dahi Vada or Dahi Bhalla. It tastes very good. What do small children and older people eat all of them with great fervor.
This is easy to make. We can easily make it to our home. The material used to make it is often available in our house. And if it is not available then it is easily found in the market.
Make this at home by following our Dahi Vada recipe or Dahi Bhalla recipe and enjoy the taste of it with your family and friends.
Dahi Vada Recipe Ingredients / Dahi Bhalla Recipe Ingredients
- 2 cups urad dal
- 3 tsp cumin powder, roasted
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black salt
- Curd, Whipped
- Salt as per taste
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Chaat masala for garnishing
Dahi Vada Recipe / Dahi Bhalla Recipe
- First, soak the lentils for 5-4 hours before washing them.
- When you start making, first take out the water from the pulses and grind it.
- Now knead these powdered lentils for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix asafetida and salt and keep whisking until it becomes light cotton.
- It will be like light cotton, meaning your batter is ready.
- Keep salt water in a pot
- Now heat oil in another vessel.
- Make dal vadas and fry them on medium heat till they turn golden brown.
- After frying, take it out of the oil and put it in saltwater.
- Make curd vadas in the same way as the rest of the batter.
- Mix one teaspoon of cumin seeds and one tablespoon of coriander leaves and salt in the curd.
- Squeeze out the Vadas with saltwater and put them in a dish and put curd on them.
- Garnish with the remaining coriander leaves, chili powder, black salt, cumin, and chaat masala.
- Your Dahi Vada / Dahi Bhalla is ready to be served.