Amla Ka Halwa recipe / Gooseberry Jam is often missed in the cold season. This fruit comes to the market a lot during the cold season and is easily available. Gooseberry is a very healthy fruit. Plenty of vitamin C is found in it.
Amla Ka Halwa is a famous dish in India. It is nutritious as well as being tasty. Due to Amla medicine being fruit, it also has health benefits. Eating this brings energy to the body.
It is easy to make and takes less material to make it. That material is easily found in the market. Follow this Amla Ka Halwa recipe and make it at home and enjoy the taste of it and also enjoy the benefits of its nutritiousness.
Gooseberry Jam Ingredients / Amla ka Halwa Recipe Ingredients
- 500 grams Amla
- 20 grams kiss mish
- 300g sugar
- 20 grams almonds
- 20 grams Cashew
- 3 tablespoons Ghee
- 3 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
Gooseberry Jam Recipe / Amla ka Halwa Recipe
- First, wash the amla well with clean water.
- Turn on the gas, place a pot on it and add water to it.
- Add the Indian gooseberry and cook it till that time, make the gooseberry soft.
- After the gooseberry becomes soft, take it out in a vessel and let it cool.
- Wash dry fruits and chop them finely and keep them on a plate.
- Also, grind the fennel to a coarse grind.
- When the amla is cooled, separate the seeds from the amla.
- Now grind the seeded gooseberries in a grinder.
- Then put the vessel on the gas and turn on the gas and add desi ghee in it.
- Slow down the heat and add amla paste to it and stir it with a spoon.
- Keep stirring and till it changes its color slightly.
- After changing the color, add sugar and ground fennel and mix it well.
- Cook it till the mixture becomes a donkey.
- After the mixture thickens, add dry fruits, raisins, cashews, and pasta to it as per your liking.
- Your Amla pudding is ready to serve.
- Now serve it in a serving vessel and garnish with almonds and serve.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like to see my other recipes like Besan Ke Laddu, Motichoor Laddu, Rabdi/Rabri, Vanilla Ice Cream, Mango Ice Cream, Pan Ice Cream, and Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,