Mutton curry recipe is a famous mutton recipe in India. It is a famous non-vegetarian dish of India with hot and spicy flavors. This dish is a favorite dish of all due to it being beneficial as well as healthy.
By the way, people who like to eat mutton make it all over India and eat it with fun. It is eaten a lot in Delhi, Punjab, Bihar, Hyderabad, and especially in Bengal.
It is fed to guests at festivals, at weddings, in small parties such as at home, or at the gate together on weekends.
If there is a special occasion in your house and special guests have come, then you can make mutton curry and feed them. It can be fed in the afternoon or at dinner.
Often people go to hotels and Dhabas to enjoy the taste of it. But we can make it easily at our home as well. It is easy to make.
You can make mutton curry at your home very easily by following this mutton curry recipe. Make it at home and serve your family, friends, or family members with rice, roti, or naan.
Mutton curry recipe Ingredients
- 800 grams Mutton
- 8 Kanda (Chopped)
- 3 Tomatoes (Chopped)
- 4 Green Chillies (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoons ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 3 tablespoons mutton masala powder
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 tablespoons Kasuri Methi
- 2 bay leaves
- 5-6 cloves
- 4 red chilies
- 7-8 black pepper
- 2 cardamom
- 4 teaspoon curd
- 1 cinnamon
- 1 turmeric powder
- Ghee, salt, coriander (a little bit)
Mutton Curry Recipe
- First, wash the mutton and put it in a pot.
- After that add 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, salt as per taste, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala and Kashmiri red chili powder and mix well.
- Then add curd and mix it well and keep it for 1 hour.
- Put the pot on low flame and add ghee.
- When ghee melts, add 1 bay leaf, 1 cardamom, 2 red chilies, 1 cinnamon, 5 black pepper, 4 cloves, 1 cardamom, and onion and fry it a little.
- After that add ginger garlic paste and fry the food till it becomes golden.
- Turn off the gas when weaver is done.
- After that add chopped tomatoes, green chilies, and roasted onion into the mixer and grind them.
- Put the pot on the gas and add 4 teaspoons of ghee.
- Once the ghee melts, add 1 bay leaf, 2 red chilies, 4 black pepper, 1 cardamom, 1 cinnamon, coriander and powdered paste in the mixer and mix it well.
- Then add salt, 1 teaspoon red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, 1 teaspoon garam masala powder and mutton masala powder, mix well and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- 5 minutes later add the mutton and mix and cover the pot and cook the mutton for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes remove the lid, stir the mutton and cook it for 25 to 30 minutes after adding Kasuri Methi.
- Turn off the gas after completing 30 minutes.
- Put the cooker on the gas and add mutton and 1 cup of water to it and cook it with two cities.
- Turn off the gas when cooked.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other fish dish and other recipes like Fish Fry, Chicken Cutlet, Egg Curry, Chicken Angara, Mutton Curry, and Chicken Seekh Kebab. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,