The chicken tikka recipe or Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe is popular as a starter recipe for weddings. Chicken tikka is a famous dish which the elders and children eat very well. Although it is called a dish of North India or Punjab, nowadays it is eaten with great pleasure in all places.
Chicken tikka is also customary to serve as a starter at weddings. When you have gone to a party or you are going to attend a wedding, you will have experienced this too.
If there is a party or function at your house, then you can win their hearts by feeding your guests this chicken tikka. So let’s make a Chicken tikka recipe today.
Chicken Tikka Recipe Ingredients
- 250 grams of chicken
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 3 tablespoons curd
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 turmeric powder
- 1/3 coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon Tandoori Masala
- 1/3 cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1/3 garam masala powder. Red color
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Oil, mesh and stick
Chicken Tikka Recipe
- First of all, wash and clean the chicken and take it out in a pot.
- After that add curd, cornflour, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, garam masala powder, tandoori masala powder, red color and a little oil to the chicken and mix it well.
- When it mixed, keep it in the fridge for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours take the chicken out of the freezer and mix it with salt.
- After that keep the frying pan on low heat.
- When the oil is hot, put the chicken in a frying pan.
- After that cover the frypan and cook the chicken well.
- When cooked, take out the chicken from the frypan.
- Once the chicken is cooked, put it in a stick.
- After that, put the mesh on the gas and lower the gas flame.
- Put the stick on the mesh and cook it a little.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken stick from the net.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other fish dish and other recipes like Fish Fry, Chicken Cutlet, Egg Curry, Chicken Angara, Mutton Curry, and Chicken Seekh Kebab. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,