Kachori Recipe, Moong Dal Khasta Kachori Recipe or Moong Dal Kachori is a famous and wonderful dish from North India. It is made in many different ways. Like moong dal kachori, onion kachori, potato kachori etc. Here we will tell you about how to make Moong Dal Kachori, which is made by filling the filling of Moong Dal. It is very tasty to eat. And it is the most popular of all the varieties of Kachori.
It is a good tasty snack dish. Most of all it is liked in Rajasthan. Similarly, it is very famous in Delhi and Kota also. Now it is made and eaten as street food all over India and is very much liked. Small children and elders also eat it with passion. You can serve this kachori with green chutney to the guests when they come home.
It definitely takes some time to make it but its test is also amazing. After making them, you can keep them closed in an airtight container for a long time. You can also fry them in ghee. This flaky and crunchy Indian snack made with Moong Dal Stuffing, will make you want to eat it again and again with a cup of tea or coffee. Kachori is a perfect evening snack dish.
We can also make it at home. We are telling you an easy recipe to make Kachori, with the help of which you can easily prepare delicious crispy Kachori at your home. Make this Moong Dal Kachori at your home by following our Moong Dal Kachori recipe step-by-step and feeding it to your kids and family members and enjoy the taste of it.
Kachori recipe Ingredients
- 200 grams of all-purpose flour/maida
- ½ bowl moong dal
- 2 teaspoons curd
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons gram flour
- 2 teaspoon mango powder
- ½ teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Put moong dal / Green gram in water and keep it for 2 hours.
- Firstly mix all-purpose flour /maida, salt as per taste, 4 teaspoons oil, and 2 teaspoons curd in a bowl and mix.
- After that, add water to the dough and take it after the dough, keep the dough for 20 minutes.
- After 2 hours of moong dal / Green gram is complete, put it in the mixer and grind it a little.
- After that put the utensil on the gas and add 2 teaspoons of oil.
- When the oil is hot, add cumin, coriander, and gram flour and fry it for 2 minutes.
- After that mix 1½ teaspoon salt, Kashmiri red chili powder, turmeric powder, and mango powder, and after mixing, add moong dal / Green gram and fennel and fry the moong.
- After frying, turn off the gas and keep the moong dal / Green gram cool down.
- On completion of 20 minutes of flour, dough it a little again and make balls (Ladoos). After that roll out the Ladoos slightly.
- Then add moong dal / Green gram to it and make Ladoos again and take a little bit from the rolling pin.
- Similarly, put moong dal / Green gram in all the laddus and roll it out with a rolling pin.
- Put the vessel on the gas and pour oil.
- When the oil is hot, fry the kachoris.
- Turn off the gas on frying and take out the kachoris.