Paneer Masala recipe is a famous recipe of paneer recipes. By the way, this is a North Indian dish or North Indian paneer recipe. But often people who like a dish of cheese or a vegetarian diet, consume it. We will get this dish in vegetarian hotels. You must have eaten it by placing an order in hotels.
Today we will learn how to make this dish which is made in the hotel at home. It is easy to make. We can easily make it to our home. The material used to make it is readily available in the market.
Make this at home by following our Paneer Masala recipe and serve it as a main dish with rice, naan, or roti and enjoy the taste of the family.
Paneer Masala ingredients
- 500 gm cottage cheese
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons Ghee
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Oil, salt as required
Paneer Masala Recipe
- First, peel the onionS. After that wash the peeled onions, tomato, and green coriander with clean water.
- Finely chop the onion and green coriander.
- Chop the tomatoes too.
- After that, turn on the gas and keep a pan on it.
- Heat the oil.
- After the oil is hot, add ginger-garlic paste to it and roast it for 1/2 minute.
- Then add the onion and roast it till it becomes golden.
- After the onion becomes golden, add tomatoes and cook it for 2 minutes, while stirring from time to time.
- Now add red chili powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, salt and mix it well.
- After that add the paneer pieces, slow down the heat and stir it well (stir carefully. it will break and mix with the gravy).
- Cook it till it boils (3-4 minutes).
- Put coriander leaves in it and take it off the flame.
- After taking it off the flame, cover it with a lid and keep it for 10 minutes.
- 10 minutes later, shake it well and serve it hot.
More recipes for you
You may like to see my other recipes like Matar Pulao, Veg Biryani, Chicken Pulao, Chicken Noodles, and Veg Fried rice recipes. Also, check my another verity of recipes like,