Idli Recipe: Rava ya Suji idli recipe or semolina idli is a famous dish. The food is tasty. Everyone likes it, older and children. Like rice dal idli, it does not have to be soaked a day in advance. Similarly, it does not even have to be ground, so it becomes instant.
You can eat it with coconut chutney, sambar, peanut chutney, or gram dal chutney in the morning at breakfast or lunch. It is easy to make. Material required to make this idli is normally available in our house. And it is easily available in the market. We can make it easily at home. Follow this Semolina idli Recipe, or Rava Suji idli Recipe, and make it at home.
Idli Recipe Ingredients
- 2 cups semolina
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Eno powder
- 2 lemons
Semolina idli Recipe / Rava ya Suji idli
- First of all, add semolina, curd 1 teaspoon salt and 2 cups of water and mix it well.
- Once mixed, keep the batter for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add 1 teaspoon of Eno powder in semolina batter and mix it well.
- Once mixed, add 1/2 teaspoon baking powder and mix well.
- Put the idli mold on the gas and cut a little water and lemon and heat the water.
- Pour Idli batter into the plate of idli molds until the water becomes hot, after the water is hot, cook the Italian plate in the mold and cook it for 15 minutes.
- After cooking, turn off the gas and take out the idli from the mold.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other dish recipes like Moong Dal Kachori, Puran Poli, Frankie Roll, Soybean Kebabs, Medu Wada, and Halwa Puri. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,