Tomato Garlic Pasta Recipe: Tomato Garlic Pasta is tasty as well as a healthy dish. One who eats it once likes to eat it again and again. People like it as a breakfast recipe. It is easy to make. We can make it at home. So let’s make Tomato Garlic Pasta today.
Tomato Garlic Pasta Recipe Ingredients
- 1 bowl pasta
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon tomato sauce
- ½ teaspoon oil
Tomato garlic pasta Recipe
- First of all, put the vessel on the gas and add water.
- Then add a little salt, 1/2 teaspoon oil and pasta.
- Boil the pasta for 10 minutes.
- After boiling, separate the pasta from the water and keep it to cool.
- Wash and cut tomatoes into large pieces.
- Put the frypan on the gas and fry it with butter and garlic.
- After that add the tomatoes, Kashmiri red chili powder and salt, mix well and cook on low flame.
- Turn off the gas when the tomatoes are cooked and take out the tomatoes in a bowl and cool Put it to be.
- When the tomatoes cool down, put them in the mixer and grind them.
- After grinding, put tomato paste in the frying pan and add boiled pasta, tomato sauce, mix well and cook on low flame keeping the lid for 2 minutes.
- After cooking, turn off the gas and take out the pasta on a plate.
More recipes for you
You may like to see my other recipes like White sauce Italian pasta, Chili Paneer, Veg fried rice, Italian pasta, Soybean Manchurian, Chilli gobi, and Tomato Paneer recipes. Also, check my another verity of recipes like,